The room is the perfect size for an office. Not too big, not too small, a single window, and a closet for storage.  Yet Las Vegas Aces forward Tamera Young had other plans for the Nike Air Odyssey Femme space when she moved into the house four years ago. She hasn’t been around much, since her basketball career led to a Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Rosas move out West, to join a  new team, in a new city, and to Nike Air Max Thea Femme take on a secondary residence.But there’s no place like home. “This is a no-shoe house,” says Young’s girlfriend, reality star Mimi Faust Nike Air Max 1 Mujer from VH1’s Love & Hip Hop Atlanta. Oh, but in reality the house is the ultimate shoe sanctuary.It’s the second week of August, and a two-game road trip brings Young to the blisteringly humid metropolis of Atlanta, near which the 11-year veteran, who signed with the Aces in February, keeps her primary residence. She’s been back only once this season, and that was months ago.“She brings the term sneakerhead Adidas NMD Mujer — and female sneakerhead — to life. … She could wear a pair a day for a year and not repeat.”True to the bubbly greeting Nike Air Presto Femme from Mimi, Young (known to most as “Ty”) kindly asks that you take your shoes off upon entering.

You have to walk up Nike Air VaporMax Mujer the stairs and turn right Nike Air Max 95 Femme at a framed poster of legendary Nike Air Presto Womens Chicago Bulls trio Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman. Then go around a banister and past a wall featuring photos and plaques from her glory days at James Madison University (where she became the first player from the school to Adidas NMD Mujer be drafted into the WNBA). And then, straight ahead, adjacent to a guest room, there it is. Young’s own little sneaker shrine, with one purpose: to be packed to the brim with kicks she’s collected Nike Air Zoom Spiridon Mujer for almost 15 years.“It’s one of my happy places,” says Young, 31. “I take pride in knowing I worked hard to get … the things I have. My shoe room is one of them.”Young, who some think should have been an All-Star this year, used to keep her sneakers in individual containers. But last year, she commissioned a handyman to mount shelves that stretch  across the room’s two main www.rockstarbodies.co.ukwalls. There are more shelves in a  compact area of the back left corner. In all, there are five sets of shelves, each with nine rows. And after the shelves were installed, Young spent countless hours organizing the kicks.

On another set of shelves across Nike Air Vapormax Womens the room, the run of Jordans continues with the 4s, then the 5s, a whole row and a half of 6s, two rows of 10s and a few pairs of 14s, 15s and Spizikes. The final three shelves hold her deep arsenal of Jordan CP3s,Nike Air Presto Womens  as well as pairs of Pippens, Pennys and LeBrons. Wait a minute … aren’t we missing some Jordans? “I don’t like 7s like that,” she says of the first apparent gap in her organization.Her lone pair, the N7s, Adidas ZX Flux Womens sit on the floor, next to just two pairs of 8s — the Aquas, her favorites — which she wore so much in college that she had to buy them  again when they re-released a few  years ago. And there is a small crop of 9s that includes a superexclusive pair designed Nike Air Max 270 Womens by a collective of customizers known as the Canvas Project. Young has a whole section of the room dedicated to Air Jordan 11s, 12s and 13s, and the small back corner wall is for Air Maxes and Air Force 1s. The last remaining shelf arrangement features what she considers miscellany: Adidas Ultra Boosts and NMDs, Nike Huaraches and PUMA Fentys.“Close to 500.” That’s Young’s estimation of total pairs.